BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To ensure you understand the basis of the holiday contract when you book your stay at Lydiate Barn, ‘the Property’, we Steven and Jackie Brown, ‘The Owners’, have laid out, as clearly as possible, the conditions on which your booking, as the Holidaymaker, is made. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.
- Upon receipt of a booking confirmation a binding contract shall exist between the Owners and the Holidaymaker subject to these booking conditions.
- The Holidaymaker and all guests shall be 18 years or over when the accommodation is booked.
- The holidaymaker shall pay a deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost for the Property for the intended period, to secure the booking. This is a non-refundable deposit subject to a National Lockdown as a result of Covid 19.
- The Holidaymaker is responsible for the balance of the holiday cost, which shall be paid to the Owners 1 week prior to the commencement of the holiday. Failing which the Owners reserve the right to cancel the holiday booking and to forfeit the deposit paid by the Holidaymaker and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim against the Owners for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
- A maximum of 4 adults, excluding animals, can stay in the accommodation for the duration. We regret we cannot accept persons under the age of 18 years at the present time.